2.2.2 Doc in Windows Help format
Author Message
 2.2.2 Doc in Windows Help format

I've uploaded the new 2.2.2 python doc in win help format

here you are: http://www.*-*-*.com/

--

http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 03 Apr 2005 17:26:55 GMT
 2.2.2 Doc in Windows Help format

Has anyone seen an un-obfuscated Python page ?

Sun, 03 Apr 2005 17:46:09 GMT
 2.2.2 Doc in Windows Help format
Hi,

Is it my fault, or is the archive not good?

Mylne