extract info from pdf doc,PDF to XML, HTML
Author Message
 extract info from pdf doc,PDF to XML, HTML

HI,
    I need to build an index of several pdf docs. I think that the best way
would be to extract some info from the pdf docs and build an html index
page.What is the best way to scan thru the pdf docs and find to find the
info. Is there a way to convert the pdf docs to xml or html and then scan
them.

Thanks for all the help

Bryan Webb

Wed, 28 Jan 2004 00:47:41 GMT

1. How to Create Pdf/html/doc from report

2. tcl pdf+html+xml graphic generator gui

3. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 6.7: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

4. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 6.6: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

5. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 6.5: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

6. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 6.1: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

7. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 6.0: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

8. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 5.3: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

9. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 5.2: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

10. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 5.1: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

11. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 5.0: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

12. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 4.3: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files