Hide cursor in curses module
Author Message
 Hide cursor in curses module

Hi!
How do I hide the cursor in the curses module?

Regards
Carsten.

Mon, 20 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Hide cursor in curses module

Quote:

> How do I hide the cursor in the curses module?

The curs_set() function does this; unfortunately I don't believe that
function was available in the curses module that comes with 1.5.2.  It
*is* available in the curses module that will be part of python 2.0;
you could always grab a copy of just the _curses module and compile it
with your 1.5.2 installation.

--amk

Tue, 21 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. import curses -> no module named curses

2. module name errors (trying to import curses functions from modules as needed)

3. Clip 5.3 Cursor Curse

4. Hide the cursor

5. how to hide mouse cursor for labview linux

6. Hiding cursor in console (HLA)

7. Hiding and moving text cursor!

8. Hiding the cursor

9. Hiding the cursor

10. Q: 80x50 text-mode and hiding the cursor

11. Microfocus Cobol : hiding the cursor

12. Hiding cursor in NextenetPlayer or Cortona?