ANNOUNCE: mxODBC Version 0.2
Author Message
 ANNOUNCE: mxODBC Version 0.2

This is the first public release of the mxODBC extension module.
It uses the ODBC interface to the ADABAS DB, so should in general
also work with other ODBC 2.0 compliant DBs. I tried to be as
much DB-API 1.0 compatible as possible, except for one thing:
the need for a dbi module is completely eliminated (you can
easily code one up in python if you really think you'll need it).

See http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~lemburg/mxODBC.html for
more information and the ZIP-archive. I have tested it on Linux
running Adabas 6.1.1. Linux Edition and Python1.5a4.

Feedback is most welcome, bug reports too -- the main reason
I post it here, since I want to use this module in production,
but don't have the time to test every possible setup :-)

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg

Wed, 10 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: Kawa Version 0.2 Released

2. ANNOUNCE: Python-Gtk Version 0.2

3. ANNOUNCE: Tile Widget Set version 0.2

4. ANNOUNCE tcldl version 0.2 (support linux sunos4)

5. mxStack version 0.2 and mxTools version 0.6.2

6. ANNOUNCE: tk replay, version 0.20

7. ANNOUNCE: MyHDL 0.2

8. ANNOUNCE: Grouch 0.2

9. ANNOUNCE: MyHDL 0.2