Mac CGI
Author Message
 Mac CGI

Hi Folks,

sorry if I ask a question thats answered a long time ago, but I'm reading
this newsgroup since a short time:

No my question: Is there any possibility to write CGI-Scripts on a
Macintosh Computer with Python? I wanna change from HyperTalk to python
but due to the different architecture of MAC and UNIX the normal CGI
Library didn't work. Has someone written a MAC specific Lib or a Lib that
is mapping the CGI-Module (due to compatibility reasons)?

Or is there another possibility to write CGI-Scripts. (At the moment I
work with MacHTTP 2.2, but it should work with other MAC HTTP Server also.
And the target platform _could_ be a LINUX Machine, therefore it should be
not so much differences to the "normal" CGI Module.)

Thanks in advance
(and sorry about my (d)english, but it's my best ;-)

J"org

--
J"org Kantel                                   phone: +4930-22667-220
Max Planck Institute for the History of Science  fax: +4930-22667-299

www  : http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. CGI in RB (for MAC OS X)

2. Mac OS X and REALbasic CGI's

3. cgi on non-mac os

4. Python CGI on Mac webserver

5. Mac, 1.5, CGI problem

6. Newbie want Python CGI on Mac OS X10.2

7. $cgi = CGI.new w/ mod_ruby dangerous or acceptable?

8. CGI program to talk to another CGI Program

9. Invoke cgi from cgi script

10. Fast-CGI/Persistent CGI experience ?

11. CGI calling CGI (...again!)

12. CGI calling CGI (...again!)