Oleg Broytman's DOS enhancements
Author Message
 Oleg Broytman's DOS enhancements

We've put in place some python patches, contributed by Oleg Broytman,
which improve Python functionality under DOS.  It includes, for
example, a working version of os.popen().  Since we were unable to
contact oleg at any of the email addresses we could uncover, i'm
posting a note here to announce the stuff, and to let him know it's in
place.  It's at:

        <ftp://ftp.python.org/pub/python/contrib/System/m_lib.tar.gz>

plus m_lib.README in the same directory.

Oleg had a few questions about submitting which are worth answering in
general.  I'll do so in a separate message...

Howdy, everyone!

            (orporation for National Research |nitiatives

        # If you appreciate Python, consider joining the PSA! #
                  # < http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;. #

Tue, 06 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. A Parameterizable version of Oleg's SXPath library

2. Oleg Broytmann doesn't understand my problem

3. VHDL Enhancements ('DRIVER)

4. Anyone know tk4.0's enhancement list ?

5. TSR example for Oleg...

6. Answer To OLEG and others asm coders.....

7. Copy 'DOS' File to another directory

8. Windows Printer's and DOS aplication's

9. Dos Source code for 'int13'

10. 16 bits Dos EXE run problem / Problème d'execution d'un EXE Dos 16 bits

11. I'm look for Clarion Professionall 3.5 for Dos

12. DOS (Clarion) Programs won't run on Pentium II or III