Starship / PSA
Author Message
 Starship / PSA

I'd like to put the python programs I've written up on Starship
Python, but I don't know how to do this.  How can the Starship
require a PSA membership when the PSA doesn't exist anymore,
having been replaced with the exclusive PSF?

http://www.*-*-*.com/

http://www.*-*-*.com/

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Issac

Tue, 22 Jun 2004 03:26:48 GMT
 Starship / PSA

Quote:

>I'd like to put the Python programs I've written up on Starship Python,
>but I don't know how to do this.  How can the Starship require a PSA
>membership when the PSA doesn't exist anymore, having been replaced
>with the exclusive PSF?

<sigh>  It's yet another documentation wart.  Write to

and you'll probably get it.
--

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                 http://www.*-*-*.com/
Androgynous poly {*filter*} vanilla {*filter*} het Pythonista

Pretty soon, cell phones will be so small we won't know who's crazy.

Tue, 22 Jun 2004 13:42:54 GMT

1. NEW STARSHIP!! (was: Re: [PSA MEMBERS] starship down?)

2. PSA: First Pythonic Award

3. PSA Bookstore updated

4. PSA/PSF, pyZine international payments

5. PSA revival - kind of?

6. PSA revival - kind of?

7. The PSA (was Low cost web hosting with Python)

8. PSA Activity?

9. PSA Membership - a new term impending - CORRECTION!

10. PSA Membership - a new term impending

11. Python 1.5a3 released for PSA members

12. Interfaces / Protocols (was [PSA MEMBERS] Common assertions (fwd))