Directory ACL's in Python
Author Message
 Directory ACL's in Python

Hello, I have been using python to do administrative tasks on my NT PDC.
Is there a Win32 module that I can use to set directory privileges, that
has the functionality of cacls.exe using python? I am currently using
cacls to set the privileges by doing a os.system command in my script.
Thanks for the help in advance!

Mike Warfe

Sat, 07 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using Python to change Directory ACL's in NT

2. ACL Unix vs. ACL Linux

3. ACL's (lisp-trampolines)

4. Low-level access to fd's in ACL

5. Copy 'DOS' File to another directory

6. unshifting a directory onto ENV['PATH']

7. g95: installation problem, cannot exec 'f951': No such file or directory

8. os.listdir ('.'): Solaris: returns empty list in directory with 215 files

9. Help::Need 'get directory' Tk code

10. One man's expanders another's directory specifiers

11. #define python-list@python.org '#define'

12. DIRECTORY function won't work under NT Server 4.0