Newsgroups: comp.lang.python

Sent: Saturday, July 24, 1999 6:02 PM
Subject: HTTP 1.1 anyone?

> Is anyone working on an HTTP 1.1 implementation in Python?   I am
> considering creating variants of BaseHTTPServer and httplib to handle the
> 1.1 protocol.  But I would not like to re-invent the wheel.

> Thanks,
> Arnold

> ---
> Arnold deVos
> Langdale Consultants

Wed, 09 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 HTTP 1.1 anyone?
Is anyone working on an HTTP 1.1 implementation in Python?   I am
considering creating variants of BaseHTTPServer and httplib to handle the
1.1 protocol.  But I would not like to re-invent the wheel.

Thanks,
Arnold

---
Arnold deVos
Langdale Consultants

Wed, 09 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 HTTP 1.1 anyone?

Quote:
> Is anyone working on an HTTP 1.1 implementation in Python?   I am
> considering creating variants of BaseHTTPServer and httplib to handle the
> 1.1 protocol.  But I would not like to re-invent the wheel.

httplib: http://www.lyra.org/greg/

</F>

Wed, 09 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 HTTP 1.1 anyone?
Hi,

I'm mainly interested in the persistent connections and request pipelining.

- Arnold

> Which part(s) of it? Are you looking for just one feature, or everything
> (everything being a pretty tall order)?

Thu, 10 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. HTTP 1.0 and HTTP 1.1 packages

2. HTTP 1.1 support in BaseHTTPServer [patch 430706]

3. HTTP/1.1 server in Python

4. httplib supporting HTTP/1.1 [Q]

5. HTTP/1.1 module

6. HTTP/1.1 support in 1.5?

7. HTTP/1.1 BaseHTTPServer

8. python 1.4 and HTTP/1.1

9. urllib HTTP/1.1 patch

10. httplib.py fixed for HTTP/1.1?

11. FAQ: Patch for HTTP/1.1 in httplib...

12. bug in httplib for HTTP/1.1 responses