I am to stupid to embedd python - pls help
Author Message
 I am to stupid to embedd python - pls help

Hi,

I just want to write a small program:

1.Run a python script that is in a varibale
2.Read a python string variable into a C char variable.

( like this:
Py_Initialize();
PyRun_SimpleString(MyCode);
result=PyGetAVar("varname_here", MyVar);
)

Somehow the python documentation is killing me. There's Get_Var like in Tcl,
I somehow thing its something with PyDict...

An example is greatly appreciated!

byebye

Boris Ottlewski - SystemSoft

Mon, 26 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Does python suck or I am just stupid?

2. I am v. stupid, please help

3. Python + emacs/oo-browser ... pls help

4. How well does Python embedd in Java?

5. Stupid newb question: What am I doing wrong?

6. I am a stupid newbie.

7. REPOST: I am a stupid forger

8. Stupid question I am afraid, but I could use a pointer or two

9. STUPID QUESTION I AM AFRA

10. I am clinically stupid. (fastcgi.rb bug)

11. Just starting -- am I stupid? (new and initialize)

12. Maybe I am just stupid... :(