Python is working HARD to make you cash!
Author Message
 Python is working HARD to make you cash!

This must be Guido's money making arm of the PSA
Quote:

>Subject: python pays 50% commission for live Amsterdam sex shows

>Dear Webmaster,

>Python is proud to introduce our newest plan to make you more money!

>We have increased our commissions on both the gay and straight Amsterdam
>Live Sex Show.

>Now, instead of a one time 40% payout, you'll get 50% recurring commission!

>Check it out at http://www.*-*-*.com/

>Just another way Python is working HARD to make you cash!

>Sincerely,

>David van der Poel
>Vice President of Sales & Marketing
>Python Communications Inc.

Mon, 24 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. making python man pages looks hard

2. Is python good for making database work short?

3. A suggestion for making ruby more realtime and parallel (and it may not be too hard)

4. TechTips: Making working-at-home work

5. I am making aplications in clarion for windows.

6. Learn to Make $$$FAST CASH$$$ With Honest Work

7. Learn to Make $$$FAST CASH$$$ With Honest Work

8. Learn to Make $$$FAST CASH$$$ With Honest Work

9. Learn to Make $$$FAST CASH$$$ With Honest Work

10. Learn to Make $$$FAST CASH$$$ With Honest Work

11. Learn to Make $$$FAST CASH$$$ With Honest Work

12. Learn to Make $$$FAST CASH$$$ With Honest Work