Tkinter questions
Author Message
 Tkinter questions

1) When I put up a List widget The arrow keys don't work. I can only
use the mouse to choose from the list. The docs don't mention anything
about this. How is this done?

2) I want to display a List box and then while my code is running
update it with text as needed. After the root.mainloop() how do you
start your main program to run and update the list when necessary? Any
sample code would be qappreciated.

Thanks

costas

Thu, 06 Nov 2003 03:28:58 GMT

1. TKinter question - A combo box / menu question

2. Tkinter question

3. Tkinter question

4. Tkinter question: how to make hotkeys work

5. Tkinter question

6. Two Tkinter questions

7. Tkinter question

8. Newbie tkinter question: Scale release event?

9. Fine Tkinter Question

10. Tkinter Questions

11. Tkinter question: WM_DELETE_WINDOW confusion

12. TKinter question (hiding the main window)