python...
Author Message
 python...

  Hi, my name's Fenando , science computer student from
Brazil and I have a little work for my university.
   I'd like to know some diferences about python and
Perl or python with any other computer lenguages.

   Thanks,

              Fernando Cangussu

Acesso pelo menor pre?o do mercado! R$ 14,90 nos 3 primeiros meses!
ASSINE AGORA! http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 06 Nov 2003 11:30:18 GMT
 python...

"""
  Hi, my name's Fenando , science computer student from
Brazil and I have a little work for my university.
   I'd like to know some diferences about Python and
Perl or python with any other computer lenguages.
"""

http://www.python.org/doc/Comparisons.html

Alex

Mon, 10 Nov 2003 00:21:57 GMT
 python...

Quote:

>   Hi, my name's Fenando , science computer student from
> Brazil and I have a little work for my university.
>    I'd like to know some diferences about Python and
> Perl or python with any other computer lenguages.

>    Thanks,

>               Fernando Cangussu

> Acesso pelo menor pre?o do mercado! R$ 14,90 nos 3 primeiros meses!
> ASSINE AGORA! http://www.bol.com.br/acessobol/

Main difference? One of the most friendly newsgroups on the web.
Another poster has already given you the web site for the language. If
you have the time, the best way to find out the differences is to
download the interpreter and run the tutorial from the same web site.
Then if you like it, watch this newsgroup now and again. You'll get some
amazing hints on how to program python.

Joal Heagney/AncientHart

Mon, 10 Nov 2003 15:22:02 GMT
 python...

Quote:
> Main difference? One of the most friendly newsgroups on the web.

Though a little smug at times.

---
Mark Hadfield

National Institute for Water and Atmospheric Research

--
Posted from clam.niwa.cri.nz [202.36.29.1]

Mon, 10 Nov 2003 05:40:41 GMT

1. Python Install-Installed Python 2 on top of python 1.5

2. Python module templates (was python calling python)

3. ANNOUNCE: quality assurance: another python lint (and python parsing in python)

4. Python and XUL: Luxor XUL Python Example Suite Released

5. New editable Python TO-DO List at www.python.org

6. mail.python.python scheduled maintenance

7. ANN: Python User Groups page at python.org

8. ANNOUNCE: Python 10 Birds of a Feather session on a Python distributed transaction framework

9. ANNOUNCE: Python 10 Birds of a Feather session on a Python persistence framework

10. ANN: Python News in Spanish - Noticias de Python en Espa?ol

11. Cygwin Python Distribution (was ANNOUNCE: Python 2.1 final release)

12. ANNOUNCE Take 2: python-win32 mailing list on mail.python.org