ANNOUNCE: Linux Python 1.5 RPMS (RedHat 5.0) [Update]
Author Message
 ANNOUNCE: Linux Python 1.5 RPMS (RedHat 5.0) [Update]

Hi,

as some of you have noticed I had some brokens on my web page and I
update some of the packages and addded one new package.

Now the links on http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~olli/creations.html
should work and I added the following:

        - SWIG 1.1p4 RPMS
        - fixed the links to vim
        - a new Tk bundle that includes the elide patch

So, this should be all for now. For all of you who have problems to
install theses packages, I can tell you that currently work on a
description page as requested in comp.lang.python and that I of course
answer any question send to me by email.

Best regards, Oliver Andrich

Tue, 18 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: Linux Python 1.5 RPMS (RedHat 5.0) [Update 2]

2. ANNOUNCE: Addons to the Linux Python 1.5 RPMS (RedHat 5.0) [Update 2]

3. ANNOUNCE: Linux Python 1.5 RPMS (RedHat 5.0)

4. FYI - Python 1.5 RPMs Now Available in RedHat 5.0 Contrib

5. New Release of Python 1.5 Linux RPMS for glibc based systems

6. Linux RPMS of Python 1.5

7. New release of the Python 1.5 RPMS for Linux

8. New Python 1.5 Linux RPMS

9. TclPro 1.5 (for RedHat linux)

10. Update to Linux RPMS of Python 1.5.1

11. Update of Linux RPMS to Python 1.5.1

12. Update release Python LINUX RPMS