Using Python to change Directory ACL's in NT
Author Message
 Using Python to change Directory ACL's in NT

Hello, I have been using python to do administrative tasks on my NT PDC.

Is there a Win32 module that I can use to set directory privileges, that

has the functionality of cacls.exe using python? I am currently using
cacls to set the privileges by doing a os.system command in my script.
Thanks for the help in advance!

Mike Warfe

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 07 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Directory ACL's in Python

2. Can't change directory when using Netware Client

3. Changing Directory on NT

4. Changing directory in Regina Rexx on Win95/NT

5. regina rexx on nt, how to change directory

6. changing file directory at runtime without using a variable in prop:name

7. DIRECTORY function won't work under NT Server 4.0

8. Q:Change directory on python-prompt?

9. How to change Python's working directory in NT?

10. changing the shell used by 'system'

11. using 'system' under win2000/nt/9x

12. Change NT IP Address Using Perl