PLEASE OH PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME!
Author Message
 PLEASE OH PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME!

Can an administrator of the list please address this!

NO, I can't unsubsrcribe through the web or mail interface because I don't
know my stupid password. It doesn't seem to be any of the ones I typically
use.

YES, I know that the passwords is mentioned in the monthly reminder and in
the original confirmation message. But I haven't been on the list long
enough to receive a monthly reminder, and I don't have the original
confirmation.

YES, I agree that one should always keep the original confirmation message
and I usually do. This time though, I can't find it. I deleted so many
messages from this list that I probably deleted that one by accident too.

Thanks

Alain Dsilets

Quote:

> Apologies everyone. I know I'm not supposed to send this on the list,
> but I sent it to the mail admin yesterday and am still drowning in the
> volume. And I'm going away for 3 days ;-)!

> Any admins listening on the list?

> Thx

> > I tried to unsubscribe, but I can't remember the password I gave. I
> > tried all my known passwords and none of them worked. Can you
> > unsubscribe me manually?

> > Thanks

> > Alain Dsilets

Tue, 11 May 2004 04:29:28 GMT
 PLEASE OH PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME!

Quote:

> NO, I can't unsubsrcribe through the web or mail interface because I don't
> know my stupid password. It doesn't seem to be any of the ones I typically
> use.

go to this page:

click on the "visit subscriber list" button

find the mail address you're subscribed under (the address you
used to send this mail doesn't appear in that list), click on that
address, and then click on the "email my password to me".

wait until the mail arrives, paste the password into the password
field, and click "unsubscribe"

</F>

Tue, 11 May 2004 07:13:13 GMT
 PLEASE OH PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME!

 >  NO, I can't unsubsrcribe through the web or mail interface because I don't
 >  know my stupid password. It doesn't seem to be any of the ones I typically
 >  use.

Yes, you can. Go to

    http://mail.python.org/mailman/roster/python-list

There is a link to that page from

Then click on your mail address in the list. Then click on

  "Email My Password To Me"

Wait for "bing" in your inbox.

HTH
/Mikael

WWW:     http://www.dtr.isy.liu.se/dtr/staff/mikael
Phone:   +46 - (0)13 - 28 1343
Telefax: +46 - (0)13 - 28 1339
Date:    23-Nov-2001
Time:    08:15:00

         /"\
         \ /     ASCII Ribbon Campaign
          X      Against HTML Mail
         / \

This message was sent by XF-Mail.

<snip>

Quote:
> wait until the mail arrives,

delete it in Lady MacBeth manner, and re-post your plea!  ;-)

Out-damn-post-out!-ly yr's

--

Emile van Sebille

---------

Tue, 11 May 2004 22:12:45 GMT

1. oh please oh please - pcgi

2. please, please, please, please, help

4. HELP !..PLEASE,PLEASe,PLEAse,PLEase,PLease,Please,please.....

5. VSE 3.1 Repository Problem: Please help (please please?)

6. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Please, please, please!!

8. Please, please, please. i need fortran

9. please,please please do help us

10. Please provide unsubscribe information

11. UNSUBSCRIBE - Please Read ...

12. Please unsubscribe me from this list!!!