Python Software Engineers
Author Message
 Python Software Engineers

THREE POSITIONS FOR SOFTWARE ENGINEERS AVAILABLE

Cenix BioScience GmbH is a biotechnology company located in Dresden,
Germany, and we are focused on the discovery and validation of target
genes and {*filter*} in the field of anti-cancer research.  During the last
year we have built our own multi / cross-platform LIMS (Laboratory
Information Management System) almost totally based on Open Source
software: Linux, Python, wxPython, Zope, PostgreSql, etc. Our LIMS is
used to coodinate, plan, document, and evaluate biological/genomic
data as well as images/movies recorded on light microscopes.

We are seeking three motivated developers for our IT team. The ideal
candidate has
 - Strong python development skills
 - He/she should have extensive experience in some of the following:
         * wxWindows / wxPython
         * SQL (PostgreSql, Sybase) plus Python adapters
         * XML (Parsing/Generation)
         * distributed objects
         * Zope
         * Camera/video devices, quicktime, image processing
 - Linux/Unix experience is an asset, MacOS X a plus
 - Ability to communicate with scientists to understand and implement
   their needs
 - Strong software design and architecture capabilities

As we are a multi-national crew the official language in our company
is English.  Since our web site is still a bit under construction

more information about us, or directly submit your application.

Sincerely

Ralph Heinkel

Ralph Heinkel                  Cenix Bioscience GmbH
IT-Unit Director               Tel  : +49 351 210 1310
Pfotenhauerstr. 108            Fax  : +49 351 210 1309

Tue, 02 Mar 2004 19:42:26 GMT

1. Ruby/Python: Software Engineering

2. Python/Zope Software Engineer Position available

3. Python for Software Engineering

4. US-WA-Vancouver-Senior Software Engineer-C++,Python,Internet,Web,Unidata

5. Software Engineering Applications of Python?

6. JOB OPPORTUNITIES - Embedded Software Engineers & Systems Engineers

7. Job-Vermont-Software Reuse Team - Software Engineer

8. France, Paris : jobs offered : Smalltalk Senior Software engineer/Chief architect

9. FRANCE, PARIS : JOBS OFFERED : OO(C++, OMT) PROJECT MANAGER AND SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER

10. Software Engineer - IBM Visual Age Smalltalk, Perl, Informix

11. US-TX-Irving Software Engineer - IBM Visual Age Smalltalk, Perl

12. US-TX-Irving Software Engineer - IBM Visual Age Smalltalk, Perl