What happend to the Vaults of Parnassus?
Author Message
 What happend to the Vaults of Parnassus?

The Vaults are gone.  A few days ago I looked at the home page and all
the links were to some host named dib something.  However, there was no
such host.  Today, even the home page is gone.  I just get a 404 error.
Does anyone know anything about this?  Why they moved, or where?
                 Thank you in advance,
                                Jesse Weinstein

Mon, 19 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 What happend to the Vaults of Parnassus?

> The Vaults are gone.  A few days ago I looked at the home page and all
> the links were to some host named dib something.  However, there was no
> such host.  Today, even the home page is gone.  I just get a 404 error.
> Does anyone know anything about this?  Why they moved, or where?

try http://www.vex.net/~x/parnassus/

Ciao,
Jochen
Jochen Knuth          WebMaster http://www.ipro.de
IPRO GmbH             Phone ++49-7152-93330
Steinbeisstr. 6       Fax ++49-7152-933340

Tue, 20 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 What happend to the Vaults of Parnassus?
Thank you.  The link works, although I swear I tried it yesterday and
although the home page was there, all the links led back to
vex.net/parnassus, which of course was missing.  But, now it is
allright, and I have submited the program I wanted to submit, and I
thank you for your helpfull response.
                                        Thanks,
                                                Jesse W
Quote:

> > Does anyone know anything about this?  Why they moved, or where?

> try http://www.vex.net/~x/parnassus/

Tue, 20 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem posting an app to Vaults of Parnassus

2. Password protected files on Vaults of Parnassus

3. Vaults of Parnassus available as RSS newsfeed

4. Vaults of Parnassus problem

5. Vaults of Parnassus down?

6. Problems with Vaults of Parnassus

7. Vaults of parnassus not accepting new submissions?

8. How can we obtain a repository system similar to Vaults of Parnassus?

9. The vault and XP

10. No Vault my Fault?

11. Parnassus gone??

12. Parnassus