IE Explorer Bars with Python/win32
Author Message
 IE Explorer Bars with Python/win32

Has anyone written an internet explorer bar(those little things that pop up on
the side of IE) in python?

I know its possible, but I'm not too familiar with windows programming and am
hoping someone can point me to some code which does it.

The MSDN documents have not been very helpful.

thanks

-jason

Tue, 07 Oct 2003 03:25:39 GMT

1. connect to running internet explorer (IE) via shdocvw.dll

2. IE Microsoft Explorer Pop up form hell

3. explorer bar ???

4. wish process locks up explorer tool bar

5. Drag/Drop of HTML links from IE on Win32 doesn't work

6. win32: anybody used IE's OnNewWindow2 event??

7. Creating explorer link on Win32

8. Expired Page / I.E. HELP !

9. menu bar problem 8.0a2 in win32

10. ANNOUNCE Take 2: python-win32 mailing list on mail.python.org

11. Controlling IE 5.x from Python: HTTP Status Codes

12. accessing IE history with python...