Jumpstart your New Year! Lose 10 pounds by January 31st
Author Message
 Jumpstart your New Year! Lose 10 pounds by January 31st

Lose up to 10 Lbs! FREE!!

Guaranteed Results with NO Painful Dieting and NO Exercise.

Click Here for Your FREE 14-DAY SUPPLY!

http://www.*-*-*.com/ :8080/track?m=20292&l=0

Starts Working on Day One! with Immediate and Dramatic Results!!

100% Natural and NO Stimulants!

No Commitment. Cancel Anytime. Click Here to Order Today!!

Click below:

http://www.*-*-*.com/ :8080/track?m=20292&l=0
Your privacy is very important to us and we have made it easy to
unsubscribe by going to the link below:

You requested to receive this mailing by registering with spledee.com
or by subscribing through one of our marketing partners.

TM:16;BQBHBEGNGLGOCKGJGHBVBEEQBQBHBEGNGLGOCOGLBCGB;20292

Tue, 28 Jun 2005 23:35:57 GMT

http://spledee.com:8080/track?m=20292&l=0

Starts Working on Day One! with Immediate and Dramatic Results!!

100% Natural and NO Stimulants!

No Commitment. Cancel Anytime. Click Here to Order Today!!

Click below:

http://spledee.com:8080/track?m=20292&l=0
Your privacy is very important to us and we have made it easy to
unsubscribe by going to the link below:

You requested to receive this mailing by registering with spledee.com
or by subscribing through one of our marketing partners.

TM:16;BQBHBEGNGLGOCKGJGHBVBEEQBQBHBEGNGLGOCOGLBCGB;20292

Wed, 29 Jun 2005 18:59:52 GMT
 Jumpstart your New Year! Lose 10 pounds by January 31st

Lose up to 10 Lbs! FREE!!

Guaranteed Results with NO Painful Dieting and NO Exercise.

Click Here for Your FREE 14-DAY SUPPLY!

http://spledee.com:8080/track?m=20292&l=0

Starts Working on Day One! with Immediate and Dramatic Results!!

100% Natural and NO Stimulants!

No Commitment. Cancel Anytime. Click Here to Order Today!!

Click below:

http://spledee.com:8080/track?m=20292&l=0
Your privacy is very important to us and we have made it easy to
unsubscribe by going to the link below:

You requested to receive this mailing by registering with spledee.com
or by subscribing through one of our marketing partners.

TM:16;BQBHBEGNGLGOCKGJGHBVBEEQBQBHBEGNGLGOCOGLBCGB;20292

Thu, 30 Jun 2005 00:17:24 GMT

1. Hello all-new to group Forth Programmer for 10+ years

2. SEIC News, January 10, 1997

3. Five Pound of Sugar in a One Pound Sack ;-)

4. Single Pound # comments versus Double Pound ## comments

5. 10 Smalltalk opportunities CA, minimum 2 years Exp.

6. Teaching LOGO to 10-13 Year Olds with an Emphasis on Astronomy

7. ML - much changed in 10 years?

8. Getting a 10 year old started in programming

9. Getting 10 year old started in programming, Summary (long)

10. 10 years of The Hessling Editor

11. looking for companies which have been developing in COBOL for 10+ years

12. 10-year Ada Language Standard Revision Cycle