Obtaining the IDLE GUI under Red Hat Linux 7.2
Author Message
 Obtaining the IDLE GUI under Red Hat Linux 7.2

Greetings and compliments of the season to y'all

Quick question. I understand that there is a way of obtaining a GUI for
python 2.2. If so, what would be the way to get this under Linux Red Hat
7.2? Anyone got any experience with this?

Thanks

Andrew

Sat, 12 Jun 2004 15:55:26 GMT
 Obtaining the IDLE GUI under Red Hat Linux 7.2

Quote:

> Greetings and compliments of the season to y'all

> Quick question. I understand that there is a way of obtaining a GUI for
> Python 2.2. If so, what would be the way to get this under Linux Red Hat
> 7.2? Anyone got any experience with this?

Install the python-tools package ("up2date python-tools" will download
it for you)
--
Trond Eivind Glomsr?d
Red Hat, Inc.

Sat, 19 Jun 2004 02:39:12 GMT

1. Various Ruby RPMs available for Red Hat Linux 7.2

2. GNAT 3.14p and Red Hat 7.2

3. Intel FORTRAN 6.0 on Red Hat 7.2

4. Using Red Hat 8.0 and IDLE

5. Python sighting in the wild: Red Hat's Anaconda GUI installer

6. Forth RPM for Red Hat Linux

7. Font display problems under Red Hat Linux 7.3

8. FLORIST-2.0 on Red Hat Linux 5.0

9. _imaging.so for Red Hat Linux needed

10. pgplot Windows NT and Red Hat LINUX

11. Red Hat Linux and poplib.py

12. Precompiled 1.6 for Red Hat Linux 6.2?