PythonWin: can editor/view settings be saved?
Author Message
 PythonWin: can editor/view settings be saved?

I use PythonWin all the time, and I like to have the indentation guides
on, and make some other style changes. I'd really like to change the
colors too, but none of the changes I make stay for the next time I
start the program.

Is there a way to do this or am I S.O.L.?

p.s. I'm using the ActiveState build of python 2.2.1 (whatever the
latest is up there).

TIA

Gabe

Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:19:54 GMT
 PythonWin: can editor/view settings be saved?

Quote:

> I use PythonWin all the time, and I like to have the indentation guides
> on, and make some other style changes. I'd really like to change the
> colors too, but none of the changes I make stay for the next time I
> start the program.

> Is there a way to do this or am I S.O.L.?

> p.s. I'm using the ActiveState build of Python 2.2.1 (whatever the
> latest is up there).

They should be, and certainly are for me and almost everyone else!  The
settings are stored in the registry at HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Python
2.2\Python for Win32

Mark.

Tue, 18 Jan 2005 21:13:30 GMT

1. Setting the right border in PythonWin IDE

2. PYTHONPATH setting under Windows - and search for Pythonwin docs

3. Pythonwin: how to save Interactive?

4. PythonWin 2.1 saving bugg???

5. Help with a view PLEASE I am using CW2003 and compiling in 32bit

6. What Problems Am I Setting Myself Up For???

7. I am having problems setting the page break through Active X

8. Am I in VIEW or EDIT?

9. Using Pythonwin as ASP editor

10. Bug? Pythonwin editor trouble

11. newbie q: pythonwin editor