A question about this web pages.
Author Message
 A question about this web pages.

     I know this is off topic, but I was wondering if someone could
help out.  I have a web page that I've set up.  I'm trying to get the
user to transfer to another site, but the key is to use *a set referral
number*!, but I don't think it's working.  When they switch over and
sign up, I don't see that on my accounts page.  The web page I've set
up is at http://www.*-*-*.com/ .

If you go to http://www.*-*-*.com/ , you'll be able to get
transferred to a referral page .

If you know what the problem is, please e-mail me and let me know ( at

check back.

Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Thu, 05 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. C5.5 Web page Questions

2. Question re PL/I program as a web page

3. Beginner Question: Caligari Pioneer Pro Web Page Easibility?

4. Question: tcl/tk on web pages

5. Question tcl/tk on web pages

6. any thoughts on creating jsp counterpart (rsp, ruby server pages) for dynamic web pages

7. dB Web Builder - Insert xBase Expressions into HTML to Generate Web Pages

8. The SIGAPL Web Pages

9. APL2002 Conference web page

10. Generic Server for Dolphin now has web server with ST servlets and ST server pages

11. Ian's Web Pages

12. Saving Web Pages