purging file buffers - to make new data be written to file
Author Message
 purging file buffers - to make new data be written to file

Can I do that from within a python script, or do I have to give a command
line argument to make Python start without buffers?

On Linux.  The program is to save a memo in a slightly organised format,
but I find the file is not written until Python exits.

Fri, 24 Sep 2004 06:32:56 GMT

1. making the data file visible as the vi runs and writes to it

2. Reading a binary file / writing binary data to a file

3. Weird behaviour of file.write() (no data written)?

4. SmallTalk Express - error writing file buffers

5. I am wishing to read quickbooks data files with C5.5

6. Read VFP data files into Clipper data files

7. I have 100 data files, I want to join them together as one data file

8. Unix Data files vs DOS data files

9. non-gridded ASCII data file to netCDF data file

10. MAKING AND STORING DATA TO A .TXT FILE

11. Old File Purge Suggestions?

12. Changing files without making new images?