Okay, okay.
Author Message
 Okay, okay.

Alright already.  I'll do it.  I wasn't expecting the Spanish
Inquisition.

J.

Thu, 23 Jun 2005 12:18:28 GMT
 Okay, okay.
[Jive Dadson]

Quote:
> Alright already.  I'll do it.

Do what?

Quote:
> I wasn't expecting the Spanish Inquisition.

Nobody expects (etc).

Thu, 23 Jun 2005 12:38:29 GMT
 Okay, okay.

Quote:

> [Jive Dadson]
> > Alright already.  I'll do it.

> Do what?

> > I wasn't expecting the Spanish Inquisition.

> Nobody expects (etc).

I'll write up a skreed with some observations on the present
implementation and how it might be modified.

Best regards, etc. etc.
Dadson (Jive)

Thu, 23 Jun 2005 13:42:07 GMT
 Okay, okay.
[Jive Dadson]

Quote:
>>> Alright already.  I'll do it.

[Tim]

Quote:
>> Do what?

[Jive]

Quote:
> I'll write up a skreed with some observations on the present
> implementation and how it might be modified.

Ah, this is about the threading module.  Here's a hint:  if you make A
Project out of writing something up, you're also making A Project out of it
for someone to read and respond to it.  Neither Guido nor I can justify
spending work time on that, so it has to fit in spare time -- and there
isn't any.  That doesn't mean I don't want to hear what you've got to say,
but it does strongly suggest <wink> that you'll be best off with a leisurely
sequence of bite-sized msgs.  The "boy, I wish I could make time to reply to
that" stack in my inbox currently contains over 5,000 msgs, dating back to
the last millennium <wink>.

Thu, 23 Jun 2005 14:07:26 GMT

1. Okay...Also IO to other devices

2. Okay here it goes (was help for the Dense)

3. Okay, what is this Synchronicity stuff?

4. Okay, so who is going to Devcon 98?

5. Long Filenames okay for physical filenames???

6. Okay, I'm stumped.

7. Is FlagShip Okay?

8. S87 code okay ->5.2e, now syntax error

9. Okay, how do I read normal files?

10. okay, please explain this (see source below)

11. Okay I'm really dense but....

12. MacScheme 1.5 -- is this implementation okay?