OpenGL Bindings for Tcl/Tk 8.4
Author Message
 OpenGL Bindings for Tcl/Tk 8.4

Hi,

i just downloaded and installed Tcl/Tk 8.4 and PyOpenGL-2.0.44.

Sadly it doesn't compile, though i edited "togl.c", as mentioned
in the #error directive.

Also the latest CVS snapshot doesn't compile.

Has anybody got some patches/hints that will help me compiling
and installing OpenGL bindings for python?

Best regards,
Torsten.

Sun, 06 Mar 2005 05:40:34 GMT
 OpenGL Bindings for Tcl/Tk 8.4
Hi,

i just received a hint by eMail that some more informations would
help:

OS: Linux, Kernel 2.4.19
Compiler: gcc-2.95.3

Thanks for any hints,
Torsten.

Quote:
> Hi,

> i just downloaded and installed Tcl/Tk 8.4 and PyOpenGL-2.0.44.

> Sadly it doesn't compile, though i edited "togl.c", as mentioned
> in the #error directive.

> Also the latest CVS snapshot doesn't compile.

> Has anybody got some patches/hints that will help me compiling
> and installing OpenGL bindings for python?

> Best regards,
> Torsten.

Mon, 07 Mar 2005 00:39:24 GMT

1. ::tk::dialog::file:: throws Error in Tcl 8.4!

2. tkBuilder Fix (temporary) for Tcl/Tk 8.4

3. TCL_LIBRARY environment variables settings in Tcl/Tk 8.4 Win2k3

4. ISO: Help regarding Tcl/Tk 8.4 Japanese Input Methods

5. Tix and Tcl/Tk 8.4

6. tkogl - tcl/tk 8.4 precompiled binary DLLs

7. Announce: TkInfo 2.6, works with Tcl/Tk 8.4

8. ANNOUNCE: TkMan 2.2 final for Tcl/Tk 8.4

9. Tcl/Tk 8.4.* Windows helpfile

10. ANNOUCE: TkMan 2.2b1 for Tcl/Tk 8.4

11. Tcl/Tk 8.4 listing on osdir.com

12. Difference in exec argument passing at Tcl/Tk 8.4