Medusa Bobo handler
Author Message
 Medusa Bobo handler

The Medusa Bobo handler is a Medusa server extension to serve Bobo modules
as long running processes.

A reasonable first implementation is done. At this point it's pretty
usable, but fairly untested. Most things work right including Bobo's basic
authentication, post requests, binary responses, cookies, etc. The main
short coming I have found so far is the lack of unbuffered output via
RESPONSE.write().

More work could be done to figure out a better solution for multiple
simultaneous requests. Medusa is single threaded. Currently if threads are
available only one bobo request is processed at a time in a separate thread
from medusa. Perhaps this is too cautious a strategy. Perhaps multiple
interpreter instances could run to handle multiple requests simultaneously
better...

You are free to use the module as you see fit.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

You might also want to check out my page of python projects on starship:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Enjoy.

-Amos

PS For information on Medusa check out:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

and for information on Bobo check out:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 01 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. anybody using Bobo and Medusa out there?

2. Update re: bobo-medusa HOWTO

3. Medusa + bobo on Win Nt?

4. Problem With Medusa/Unix User Handler

5. handler-case vs handler-bind

6. handler-bind vs. handler-case

7. Medusa CVS tree now available

8. Medusa 0.5.1 release

9. Using the Medusa web-server on a Macintosh

10. Medusa...

11. any Medusa users out there?

12. CGI on Medusa server