Is this fake module correct for distribution?
Author Message
 Is this fake module correct for distribution?

Hi.

I have been writing python code for not quite long, and I don't want to
have to spend years of my life to find a style which is nice, documented
and readable by other lifeforms. Hence, I've packed a small script
which I will be using in another proyect as if it was a program on it's
own, and I want to ask you to take a look at it and tell me as end users
what you think of it, poor/good documentation, readable, wrong style,
more files required containing whatever you want as a user, etc.

You can get it (2327 bytes) at:

  http://www.*-*-*.com/

Hoping to learn from your comments, TIA.

--

Thu, 27 Nov 2003 05:58:28 GMT

1. Am I on the correct track?

2. Ruby module distribution

3. Standard practices for module distribution

4. Newbie question: correct use of modules and namespaces

5. Selectively importing correct extension module version

6. Lazy imports (was Re: module naming) (now hopefully correct)

7. Lazy imports (was Re: module naming) (corrected version)

8. Enforcing case-correct module names?

9. Correct to use instance = module.__dict__[class_name]() ?

10. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

11. everybody can fake it...

12. Fake scientist Bertrand Meyer (puke) exposed at http://WWW.NETSCUM.NET/meyerb0.html