Réf. : Re: Newbie question : string processing w ith RE - Thanks
Author Message
 Réf. : Re: Newbie question : string processing w ith RE - Thanks

Thanks to all who answered concurrently. I was stuck with this issue. Now that
I've got the answer it seems obvious (as usual).

I'm amazed by the efficiency of this python-list.

---
Patrick Bussi

Any opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of my Company.

cc :   (ccc : Patrick Bussi/ALCATEL-SPACE)
Objet :   Re: Newbie question : string processing with RE

I believe the indicated changes will work.

Quote:
>  f3 = urllib.urlopen ("www.such-a-nice-webpage.com/index.html",

encoded_data)

f3 = urllib.urlopen ("www.such-a-nice-webpage.com/index.html",
encoded_data).read()

Quote:
>  p=re.compile("window.open")
>  q=re.compile("document.location =" )
>  print p,'\n',q
>  t1=p.search(f3.read())
>  t2=q.search(f3.read())

t1=p.search(f3)
t2=q.search(f3)

--
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Cordialement / Best Regards
                                                                     Patrick
BUSSI

ALCATEL SPACE INDUSTRIES
Ground and Operation Division - Technical and Products
Network Departement Manager
Tel : +33 1 46 52 62 31  /  Fax : +33 1 46 52 30 80

Mon, 15 Sep 2003 20:54:34 GMT

1. Newbie question : string processing with RE

2. Newbie Tcl question... string processing

3. Newbie question: behaviour of String === String

4. Newbie question - thanks!

5. Newbie Question [Thank You Russell]

6. Newbie student returns with thanks and question

7. Newbie question: strange Re behaviour -- Many thanks

8. Newbie Question on destructive functions - Thanks to all

9. Newbie question re processes

10. Newbie question: FORM processing in Zope.

11. Newbie question: how to process a binary file

12. Newbie question - list processing examples