Python Articles Downloader
Author Message
 Python Articles Downloader

Looking at the wonderful www.findmail.com/listsaver/python-list/ site,
I noticed that "there must be an easier way of downloading articles".

Well, there is: just use the script available from
http://www.*-*-*.com/
(Had to put in the .txt because of geocities rules)

It is not in usable form (e.g., it only works with proxies which must be
manually configured), but some customization and ... it works.

Any comments are, of course, very welcome.
--

QOTD: My own exit is more likely to be horizontal then perpendicular.

Wed, 07 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Python Articles Downloader

Hi.

I rewrote my python articles downloader, making a better and much more
versatile tool.

Comment, as always, are welcome.

Get it from:
http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Island/2932/download.txt

just-learning-to-use-urllib-ly y'rs, Z.
--

QOTD: My own exit is more likely to be horizontal then perpendicular.

Thu, 08 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Internet Message Downloader

2. fetchem bibany newsgroup filter and downloader

3. Altera FPGA downloader/programmer 1.8 - 5.5 V

4. AnyVoltage Altera ByteBlaster - Downloader

5. Silly Articles (Articles or misplaced ones).

6. Python misconceptions in IBM Ruby article...

7. Recent articles on Python

8. Article: Python generators + DOM

9. Article: RSS for Python

10. Article: Proper XML Output in Python

11. Article on using Python generators for XML and DOM processing

12. Web Services and Python articles