Dynamic loading on Decstation running Ultrix (mips 4.4)
Author Message
 Dynamic loading on Decstation running Ultrix (mips 4.4)

In the dld library (3.2.3) available from ftp.cwi.nl, the README and
TODO files imply that dld-3.2.3 does not build on Dec stations
running ultrix/mips.  I tried to run make and got a
"N_TXTOFF called with only one variable" error.

Has anyone successfully built a library for dynamic loading
for python for the decstations?  (I don't care if it's
dld or not, as long as it works.)  Is there something that
makes the dld port to decstation ultrix particularly difficult?

Thanks
David Redish

Thu, 09 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. MUprolog installation on MIPS (DECstation 5000) running Ultrix

2. Error running tktest of tk4.0b2 on Ultrix 4.4 (DS3100)

3. problems running fortran-based MCNP code on Decstation running Ultrix 4.2

4. Ultrix 4.4 and errors in command pipeline

5. Ultrix 4.4 and background exec.

6. Ultrix 4.4, NFS, and non-blocking I/O

7. Tcl Bug in Ultrix 4.4?

8. running Tcl-based g++ apps on a decstation/ultrix

9. M2 Compilers for DECStation (RISC) and Ultrix wanted

10. Ayacc on a decstation (ultrix)

11. CL with CLX on DECstation (ULTRIX)

12. (a)kcl on DECstation-3100, Ultrix 3.1