Accessing variables with rexec module ?
Author Message
 Accessing variables with rexec module ?

Inside a instance of rexec.RExec a code block introduces some local variables.
They are not visible using the locals()/globals() dictionaries. However I need
to check if a variable exists or not.  If it exists I need to get the value of
this variable.  This there a way to do this ?

Andreas

Sat, 05 Jul 2003 00:48:13 GMT

1. EQUIVALENCE(variable inside module, variable outside module) ????

2. how to access variables across the module boundry?

3. Accessing MODULE variables from within subroutines in the CONTAINS section

4. accessing Digital f90 module variables within decladebug

5. Accessing variables in __main__ from modules....

6. Accessing "variables" in an extension module

7. rexec module

8. docs for rexec module??

9. Accessing and updating global variables among several modules

10. How to access a module's namespace within the module at import

11. import selected module variables within that module's procedures

12. Importing via Access 97 odbc driver variable length Access Memo fiels