ldap.modify_s doesn't seem to work
Author Message
 ldap.modify_s doesn't seem to work

Hello,

I try to use ldap.modify_s but it doesn't work.
Can anybody give me some example.

I get this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "modify.cgi", line 18, in ?
    ldap.modify_s(dn ,
AttributeError: modify_s

Thanks, J?rgen

Tue, 22 Apr 2003 18:09:11 GMT
 ldap.modify_s doesn't seem to work

Quote:

> I try to use ldap.modify_s but it doesn't work.
> Can anybody give me some example.

> I get this error:

> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "modify.cgi", line 18, in ?
>     ldap.modify_s(dn ,
> AttributeError: modify_s

You have to open a connection to the ldap server and apply the
"modify_s" method to the connection object. (You were trying to use a
modify_s function in the ldap-module, which does not exist).

e.g.:
server=ldap.open("localhost")
server.modify_s(DN, [(ldap.MOD_REPLACE, "attr", ["value1", "value2"])])

hth,
/steffen
--

Tue, 22 Apr 2003 21:33:23 GMT
 ldap.modify_s doesn't seem to work

stupid, thanks for notice

;-)

Quote:

> > I try to use ldap.modify_s but it doesn't work.
> > Can anybody give me some example.

> > I get this error:

> > Traceback (most recent call last):
> >   File "modify.cgi", line 18, in ?
> >     ldap.modify_s(dn ,
> > AttributeError: modify_s

> You have to open a connection to the ldap server and apply the
> "modify_s" method to the connection object. (You were trying to use a
> modify_s function in the ldap-module, which does not exist).

> e.g.:
> server=ldap.open("localhost")
> server.modify_s(DN, [(ldap.MOD_REPLACE, "attr", ["value1", "value2"])])

> hth,
> /steffen
> --

Tue, 22 Apr 2003 22:07:01 GMT

1. expect's full_buffer doesn't seem to work

2. set VIDEO_MODE_RESTRICTION=CGA doesn't seem to work

3. ios.gets doesn't seem to work as advertised

4. setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH doesn't seem to work?

5. proc doesn't seem to work in NASM

6. Micro Focus CALL-CONVENTION 8 doesn't seem to work

7. Adagide install doesn't seem to work?

8. Temporarily changing error_reporting()...doesn't seem to work

9. problem with exec: import doesn't seem to work

10. update doesn't seem to work with scale

11. BLT installs but doesn't work, and TkTable doesn't build

12. LDAP - WriteStream doesn't understand #clientCount