How can i acces a mSQL database with python?
Author Message
 How can i acces a mSQL database with python?

Quote:
> Dear mr/miss,

> I'm working on a cgi program on the web (with python) and i would like to
> know how i
> can access a mSQL Dbase. Maybe there is a module to access such database?

> I hope u can help me.

> With kind regards,
>     Gijsbert te Riet

Sun, 02 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How can i acces a mSQL database with python?

Quote:
> I'm working on a cgi program on the web (with python) and i would like to
> know how i can access a mSQL Dbase. Maybe there is a module to access
> such database?

There is, and it's easy to find. Just go to http://www.python.org/locator
and use the Python.org web search...  okay, wait...  here's the pointer:

http://www.ollie.clive.ia.us/jeff/python/msql/

Cheers /F

Sun, 02 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Python mSQL Module v2.1 for mSQL 2.0 (and hopefully mSQL 1.X too!)

2. mSQL database

3. MySQL, mSQL, or other database

4. How to acces a Database with ODBC from Clipper application

5. Acces to a DataBase

6. Python and mSQL

7. msql and python

8. python and msql