Need help with audioop module...
Author Message
 Need help with audioop module...

Hi,

Anyone out there working with wave audio in python?  I would appreciate any
help you could provide here...

As a newcomer to python I am having trouble understanding what is meant by
an audio "fragment" in the description of the audioop module.  I understand
that these are signed integer samples stored in python strings, but am
unsure read data from a wave file and store it as such in a "fragment".

Thanks in advance!
Andrew

Thu, 27 Nov 2003 10:13:54 GMT

1. Need help testing 64-bit ports of audioop.c, imageop.c, rgbimgmodule.c

2. Need design help with Sales Order/AR Module

3. I need help with the In module, Please!

4. I Need Help Formatting Floppies From Within QB 7.1 modules

5. Pls Help! Need binary search tree module

6. Python Oracle module for Oracle 8 -- NEED HELP!!!!

7. Help Please - Need a module for Audio programming

8. Beginner Needs Help Compiling/Running Module

9. Help needed: Forking Socket Server (module SocketServer)

10. Need help using freeze module

11. Need help building oracle module

12. help needed : SWI-Prolog module questions