Win32service.EnumServicesStatu
Author Message
 Win32service.EnumServicesStatus

As you guys already know, the return value of
win32service.EnumServicesStatus is a three-element tuple, of which the third
element is itself a seven-element tuple. My question is, what are the
meanings of the integer values of these seven elements? I've been trying to
find out via the Net but have been unable to. And I don't have the O'Reilly
book from Mark Hammond ("Python Programming on Win32"). Any help will
greatly be appreciated. Thanks!

Thu, 20 Oct 2005 23:58:36 GMT
 Win32service.EnumServicesStatus

Quote:

> As you guys already know, the return value of
> win32service.EnumServicesStatus is a three-element tuple, of which the third
> element is itself a seven-element tuple. My question is, what are the
> meanings of the integer values of these seven elements? I've been trying to
> find out via the Net but have been unable to. And I don't have the O'Reilly
> book from Mark Hammond ("Python Programming on Win32"). Any help will
> greatly be appreciated. Thanks!

See the help files - some of the win32service functions are documented
as taking a SERVICE_STATUS object, which is documented as:

A Win32 service status object is represented by a tuple:

Items

[0] int : serviceType

The type of service.

[1] int : serviceState

The current state of the service.

[2] int : controlsAccepted

The controls the service accepts.

[3] int : win32ExitCode

The win32 error code for the service.

[4] int : serviceSpecificErrorCode

The service specific error code.

[5] int : checkPoint

The checkpoint reported by the service.

[6] int : waitHint

The wait hint reported by the service.

Mark.

Fri, 21 Oct 2005 07:52:20 GMT

1. Use of win32service.EnumServicesStatus()

3. second_hand-new_2003_year?-NO!-Send_FREE-_-RUSSIA_614104_PERM_MOLDAVAN_4_OF_11_GLOBA_IVAN_expenses pay!_LOT_GRUISE_RUSSIA_YOUR