Teach Yourself Python Book/Website
Author Message
 Teach Yourself Python Book/Website

Hi All--
Just a little BSP here. ...

1)  I finally got to see my book in an actual bookstore here in Salt
Lake City.  Sam Weller's, in downtown, had a copy.  They had a Perl book
faceout, so I replaced it with mine;-)  Barnes & Noble and Borders, both
having several stores in the area, had no copies and couldn't find it
their databases;-(

2)  Those of you who, for whatever misguided reason, wish to visit the
book's website and are having trouble because pauahtun.org isn't
responding or isn't in the nameserver tables, may do so at the below
        http://www.*-*-*.com/

I'm no longer working for Callware, who used to provide a connection to
the internet for my server.  I'm putting up a new server today at one of
our local ISPs, Aros.net, so in a little while the real address,

        http://www.*-*-*.com/

will start to be resolvable as the new IP records start to percolate
through the nameservers on the net.

The IP address above will only work for about a week.

<wink-wink-nudge-nudge>-ly y'rs,
Ivan
Ivan Van Laningham
Axent, Inc.
http://www.*-*-*.com/ and
http://www.*-*-*.com/
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70
Author:  Teach Yourself python in 24 Hours

Sun, 20 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Books for beginners (Teach Yourself Forth)?

2. Books to teach yourself Assembler (using TASM)

3. Recommendation on teach-yourself-Tcl book

4. Recommendation on teach-yourself-Tcl book

5. Review: Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours

6. Diskette for Teach Yourself REXX in 21 days

7. Errata Ch 13-15 Teach Yourself Ruby in 21 Days

8. Coroutines in Teach Yourself Scheme In Fixnum Days

9. HELP Anybody got documentation to teach yourself cobol

10. Teach Yourself COBOL in 21 days ....

11. Teach Yourself COBOL In 24 Hours!

12. Teach Yourself COBOL in 21 Days - Available in French