How to get the filename for mail-attachments
Author Message
 How to get the filename for mail-attachments

How do I do that? There's a lot of ways to inclue the filename, either by
adding it in content-disposition, or content-type, or whatever; are there
any programs or pacakges that can handle this? Or somewhere I can get a
list of possible combinations?

-Morten

How to reply to email:
  http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~vidaandr/news/OBSquoting.html (norsk)
  http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~vidaandr/news/FAQquoting.html (english)

Who is the bigger fool? The fool or the fool who follows him?

Sat, 07 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Mail Templates - Attachment to e-mail

2. Passing an attachment to Mail via Applescript

3. send e-mail with attachment ?

4. Making an attachment for e-mail (Report Generation)

5. vi to send mail-attachments via actX

6. Mailing PDFs as attachment

7. Sending e-mails with attachments.

8. smtp mail with attachment

9. smtp mail with attachment

10. How to send a file attachment with mail()

11. adding mail attachments

12. Mail attachments