Promote your business without spending a lot of money & time.
Author Message
 Promote your business without spending a lot of money & time.

Dear Sir or Madam,

Are you  broker or agent?

Do you have your own listing database including homepage over internet?

Only $19.95 / month.

Our professional web database & homepage will give you best advantages on your marketings.

Reach your custormers in minutes

including free ad in http://www.*-*-*.com/ business directory,

And all your listings will be listed automatically with no charge.

Our site promote in over 1000 serach engines.

Thousands promotion-emails....

30 days free trial offerd with limited time.

Visit http://www.*-*-*.com/ and get connected with your customers!!

Findmybusiness.com ....The total business opportunies from your neighbor to world..
All Listings from over 30 countries...

Praise the Lord..........!

Fri, 28 Nov 2003 07:57:13 GMT

1. Promote your business without spending a lot of money & time.

2. $$ Make Lots of Money In A Short Period of Time $$

3. Compiler vendor spends own money on ads!

4. ~Money~Money~Money~Money~Money~

5. Money.....Money.....Money.....Money.....Money...

6. Promote Your business around the world

7. I seem to be spending more time on mysterious messages

8. how to get CPU time spent(Quintus Prolog)?

9. TIME&DATE without day-of-week :-(

10. LOTS OF MONEY FAST AND LEGALLY

11. MAKE QUICK MONEY - LOTS!