Incoming PO utilities 0.4 announcement
Author Message
 Incoming PO utilities 0.4 announcement

Hi, people.

My few PO utilities (formerly `xpot' and PO mode) are slowly taking form
as a distribution.  I'll send a separate announcement, using the means
I already have for other packages.  However, compared to them, I do not
think PO utilities are worth their own announce/pretest mailing lists.

It makes some sense announcing it to team leaders, and maybe once more to
the python list (because a few Python-related problems have been repaired).
In any case, I hope the distribution point should not change much for some
while, so there is no need to repeat the announcement just for a change of
version numbers.  I'm not sure where the equilibrium lies between avoiding
pollution and sharing news with those interested.  Tell me what you think.

--
Fran?ois Pinard   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~pinard

Fri, 05 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Prerelease: Free po-utils 0.4

2. ANNOUNCEMENT: POLIS 0.4 Embedded System Framework

3. ANNOUNCEMENT: POLIS 0.4 Embedded System Framework now available

4. ANNOUNCEMENT: POLIS 0.4 Embedded System Framework

5. ANNOUNCEMENT: POLIS 0.4 Embedded System Framework now available

6. ANNOUNCE: Winico 0.4 prerelease (correction from previous announcement)

7. Formalizing PO utilities

8. Clipper Based PCL to PDF conversion utility announcement

9. Announcement: utilities and French adaptation for UCBLogo

10. H3sm 0.4, courtesy of Michael Somos

11. Announce: O'Hugs 0.4

12. MMLogic 0.4 Alpha Win32s kit was broken