Automatically adding 'To' users to WhiteList
Author Message
 Automatically adding 'To' users to WhiteList

Is there anyway I can have Pegasus automatically add any user, to whom I send an e-
mail, automatically to my white list?

I thought of doing this with 'Copy-Self' filtering rules, but the option to add a user to a
distribution list seems to only work with the sender of a message. As I'm the sender,
this doesn't apply.

Thanks,

K.A.

Mon, 24 Oct 2005 03:58:33 GMT
 Automatically adding 'To' users to WhiteList

Quote:

> Is there anyway I can have Pegasus automatically add any user, to whom I send an e-
> mail, automatically to my white list?

> I thought of doing this with 'Copy-Self' filtering rules, but the option to add a user to a
> distribution list seems to only work with the sender of a message. As I'm the sender,
> this doesn't apply.

Did you mean to post this on comp.mail.pegasus-mail.misc or
comp.mail.pegasus-mail.ms-windows? comp.lang.python is for the discussion
of the python programming language. The *.pegasus-mail.* groups would be
far more likely to have an answer to your question.

--

http://www.rmunn.com/
PGP key ID: 0x6AFB6838    50FF 2478 CFFB 081A 8338  54F7 845D ACFD 6AFB 6838

Tue, 25 Oct 2005 01:08:11 GMT

1. Add to Tk distributions reference files which may not be on user's system

2. '?' for Viewlogic's Workview Users

3. Adding 'Applescriptability' to a RB application

4. Add 'Q' to the standard

5. adding program to windows 'programs' menu

6. TIP #210: Add 'tempname' to file

7. TIP #208: Add a 'chan' Command

8. 'logger' package added to tcllib CVS

9. New 'old' forth user

10. October's Colorado Eiffel User's Group Meeting

11. Any users of Surf'n'Rexx

12. Lisp User's and Vendor's converence