Graphs - I need more graphs ( Simulation development )
Author Message
 Graphs - I need more graphs ( Simulation development )

Ok, I need more info. I got an example in the Programming python book
by M. Lutz but I`d like to have more of the same. I`m pretty new to
stuff like this so it needs to be *very* simple and basic. Gonna use
it in a simulation-app, where objects interact with eachother and are
affected by their environment.

I need basic info on how to approach this, how to model robots in a
virtual world etc. What data-types to use etc. Graphs are essential I
believe so I need to understand how these work. For some reason the
example in Programming Python doesn't make sense to me. At least, when
I try to alter it, it does crazy stuff like returning the longest path
to a given graph, when there's a lot shorter paths available. Stuff
like that. I know I`m probably the problem here, but if anybody has
any input on this it would be great, if just a simple code example on
graphs and how the work. :->

Thomas

Tue, 07 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Graphs - I need more graphs ( Simulation development )
Thomas,
   maybe this package is useful for you:

http://www.zpr.uni-koeln.de/~gato

Stefan

Quote:

> like that. I know I`m probably the problem here, but if anybody has
> any input on this it would be great, if just a simple code example on
> graphs and how the work. :->

Thu, 09 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Graphs - I need more graphs ( Simulation development )
You might also want to look at kjGraph in the kjbuckets package.  There is
one (slightly slow) version of the shortest path algorithm and I have found
the data structures to be quite useful.  Search the Vaults of Parnassus
http://www.vex.net/parnassus/

--
Brian Kelley          Bioreason, Inc
505 995-8188 ext 207  150 Washington St Suite 303

Fri, 10 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Apologies Looking for Graph GUI like Dr. Graph again

2. XY Graph over Intensity Graph

3. graphing and graph widgets

4. 2D, 3D graph widgets and graphing utilities..??

5. graphing utility to monitor simulation progress

6. Need GFX package to draw graphs.

7. Needs Graphs

8. help-i need a graph class!!!

9. Need ideas on X-Y Digital Graph

10. ReportPro2: Help needed with Graph Wizard

11. ReportPro2: Help needed with Graph Wizard

12. i need to make a report with graphs, and generate an exit file to word