First release of python mSQL interface available.
Author Message
 First release of python mSQL interface available.

Quote:
Anthony Baxter writes:
> I've made the first release of my python interface to the mSQL
> database available. Courtesy of Bambi Hughes, its in
> ftp://bond.edu.au/pub/Bond_Uni/Minerva/msql/contrib/PymSQL.tar.gz
> and will probably appear on ftp.cwi.nl sometime (I dropped it off in
> the incoming ftp directory and mailed guido)

This file is now on the Python "home" site as

Should be on the mirror sites within 24 hours (except F.U. Berlin who
for some unknown reason only mirror files with the string "python" in
their name).

Tue, 25 Feb 1997 16:33:32 GMT

1. Python/mSQL Interface

2. Python interface to msql

3. First beta of the generic call interface is available

4. First port of Tcl/Objective-C Interface Library available for NeXT's cc

5. First beta release of d2c CodeWarrior plugin available

6. First alpha release of d2c CodeWarrior plugin available

7. First release of UCBTEST available on netlib

8. ANNOUNCE: tkpvm1.0b1. First beta release available now

9. ANNOUNCE: First release of Teacher Hypertools available

10. first public release of tkined and scotty available for ftp

11. Python mSQL Module v2.1 for mSQL 2.0 (and hopefully mSQL 1.X too!)

12. TCL/Objective-C Interface Library release 1.0 available