Creating Py Extensions Using Borland's Free Compiler
Author Message
 Creating Py Extensions Using Borland's Free Compiler

*** Creating python Extensions Using Borland's Free Compiler V2.0***

I am pleased to announce a set of step-by-step instructions and examples to
create extensions using the free Borland Command Line Compiler.

This information can be found at

http://www.{*filter*}us.ca/~g_will/pyExtenDL.shtml .

Version 2.0 provides a patch for Config.h that solve the Py_None reference
problem (Thanks to Ng Pheng Siong).  Another example has been included.

ABSTRACT

This paper describes the method used to create Python Extensions using the
Borland 5.5 C++ Compiler (BCC). This command line compiler is available
free from http://www.*-*-*.com/
steps that are necessary to produce the extension from the C source code
and how to set up the associated files for the compiler and linker. These
extensions work with the standard Windows distribution of Python. The
process used to produce the extension is very easy and consists of running
a simple batch file that I provide as part of this package. I also have
some examples and a short reference section at the end of this paper that
may be helpful.

 Gordon Williams

Sat, 28 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Creating Py Extensions Using Borland's Free Compiler

Quote:
> *** Creating Python Extensions Using Borland's Free Compiler V2.0***

> http://www.{*filter*}us.ca/~g_will/pyExtenDL.shtml .

File Not Found
The page you requested was not found at {*filter*}us Online... [etc]

Sat, 18 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Creating Py Extensions Using Borland's Free Compiler
Mike,

Try again, my ISP played some tricks on me.

Regards,

Gordon Williams

Quote:

> > *** Creating Python Extensions Using Borland's Free Compiler V2.0***

> > http://www.{*filter*}us.ca/~g_will/pyExtenDL.shtml .

> File Not Found
> The page you requested was not found at {*filter*}us Online... [etc]

Mon, 20 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating Py Extensions Using Borland's Free Compiler v3.0

2. Creating Py Extensions Using Borland's Free Compiler v3.0

3. Creating Python Extensions Using Borland's Free Compiler

4. Python Extensions with Borland's Free Compiler Tools

5. Newsgroups for C++ Programmers Using Borland's Compiler Writing Programs for windows 95

6. distutils, C extensions, Borland compiler, wxPython

7. Extensions and Borland Compilers

8. Extending Python with Free Borland Compiler?

9. Tcl no longer supports Borland Free C++ Compiler?

10. Can't get compile.py (building win32 Python extensions)

11. execfile('bla.py'), can bla.py know its full path

12. Interesting results of Borland's compilers