ANNOUNCE: Linux Python 1.5 RPMS (RedHat 5.0) [Update 2]
Author Message
 ANNOUNCE: Linux Python 1.5 RPMS (RedHat 5.0) [Update 2]

Hi,

and I was just to fast again and forgot to write down the URL and the ftp
addresse. Sorry.

        http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~olli/creations.html
        ftp://ftp.rhein-zeitung.de/pub/cmp/olis-rpms/Python-1.5-GLIBC/

Best regards, Oliver Andrich

P.S.: Feel free to send any suggestions, patches and request and so on.

Quote:

--
Oliver Andrich, Rhein-Zeitung/RZ-Online, Schlossstrasse 42, D-56068 Koblenz

PGPKey: request the following URL

Tue, 25 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: Linux Python 1.5 RPMS (RedHat 5.0) [Update]

2. ANNOUNCE: Addons to the Linux Python 1.5 RPMS (RedHat 5.0) [Update 2]

3. ANNOUNCE: Linux Python 1.5 RPMS (RedHat 5.0)

4. FYI - Python 1.5 RPMs Now Available in RedHat 5.0 Contrib

5. New Release of Python 1.5 Linux RPMS for glibc based systems

6. Linux RPMS of Python 1.5

7. New release of the Python 1.5 RPMS for Linux

8. New Python 1.5 Linux RPMS

9. TclPro 1.5 (for RedHat linux)

10. Update to Linux RPMS of Python 1.5.1

11. Update of Linux RPMS to Python 1.5.1

12. Update release Python LINUX RPMS