Core Python Programming, chapter 5 exercises number 5-3, question on this exercise
Author Message
 Core Python Programming, chapter 5 exercises number 5-3, question on this exercise

I have read pretty much every page of the book till now.  On this
question it says to take a test score input from the user and output
letter grades acording th the following scale/curve......

The issue i am having is the book hasnt covered standard input yet.
If i am wrong please correct me b/c i am stumped on this question and
most like the others until i find out from reading the rest of the
book.

Rob

Wed, 08 Sep 2004 15:28:03 GMT
 Core Python Programming, chapter 5 exercises number 5-3, question on this exercise
nm, i found the answer to my question.  If i would have waited anotehr
5 mins....
on the page after i stopped reading last nite i found example 6-1
which uses raw_input() which was used on page 27.
Forgive me since i had read that like 2 months ago and had picked the
book back up for the first time 2 days ago in almot 2 months.
Rob

PS---why is it that every mailing list or newgsroup posting i always
ask, i always answer my own dumbass question 5-10 mins after i
post/ask it??, lol

Wed, 08 Sep 2004 15:37:56 GMT
 Core Python Programming, chapter 5 exercises number 5-3, question on this exercise

Quote:

> PS---why is it that every mailing list or newgsroup posting i always
> ask, i always answer my own dumbass question 5-10 mins after i
> post/ask it??, lol

I believe that is a corollary to Murphy's Law.

On the other hand, it's incredibly useful for debugging your scripts. Just
think about it: Do you want to find the bug in your script so badly that
you're willing to endure public {*filter*}? Maybe it's a fair trade? ;)

--
Sheila King
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 08 Sep 2004 15:52:16 GMT

1. Q: Exercise 5(a) Chapter 3 ACL.

2. Books: Core Python Programming vs. Python Cookbook

3. Test-Driven Dev. (Kent Beck) Python Chapter Question

4. Core Python Programming

5. _tkinter makes core dump (Re: python links with Tk in OS/2 - but core dumps)

6. Core Python programming

7. triangular numbers, an exercise

8. Newbie exercise: adding numbers to Scott Hess's clock

9. CDX python for writing games, and a simple python programming , question

10. Smalltalk programming exercises on web

11. Sneak Preview: Chapter from WEL Programming book

12. Ideas for simple programming exercises...