http://www.*-*-*.com/ ://www.python.org

 Take THAT "Dweeb Boy Manheimer"!  ;)

                                                        -dave

Mon, 03 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 gag me with a spoon!

Quote:

>  Hehe check this link out:

> http://www.80s.com/cgi-bin/valley.cgi?url=http://www.python.org

Damn, I nearly laughed myself out of my chair at this.

Cary

--

To me, boxing is like ballet, except there's no dancing, no choreography
and the dancers hit eachother.

Mon, 03 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 gag me with a spoon!

Quote:

> Hehe check this link out:

>http://www.80s.com/cgi-bin/valley.cgi?url=http://www.python.org

It's been a while since I've seen something this funny!  Okay, I might be
a little biased, since on the Tips and Hints page, my name got changed to
"Stud Puppy Ryan".

--
Michael W. Ryan

PGP fingerprint: 7B E5 75 7F 24 EE 19 35  A5 DF C3 45 27 B5 DB DF

Tue, 04 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 gag me with a spoon!

Quote:

>  Hehe check this link out:

> http://www.80s.com/cgi-bin/valley.cgi?url=http://www.python.org

>  Take THAT "Dweeb Boy Manheimer"!  ;)

Man, that kind of thing really bums me off^H^H^Hover^H^H^H^Hout.

What fun! :-)

            (orporation for National Research |nitiatives

                     # If you appreciate python #
         # consider joining the Python Spazware Activity! #
                  # <http://www.python.org/psa/>. #

Thu, 06 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Art and all that Jazz: other bizarre handsome spoons will waste wrongly in back of games

2. ATTN Uri Geller : VRML Trouble Bending Spoons

3. APL problem - sorting a matrix without gagging in origin 0

4. GAG compiler generator

5. Scheme in a BASIC like language <GAG> has it already been done?