Python mode on Macintosh Alpha editor?
Author Message
 Python mode on Macintosh Alpha editor?

Hello, all.

I am looking for Python-mode for the (Macintosh) Alpha editor.  There
is an existance blurb about it in the FAQ, but I haven't been able to
find the code anywhere.  Any help you could offer on the subject would
be greatly appreciated!

Cheers, happy holidays,

-kc

--

  http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~kchu/         FAX: (802) 656-0817

Tue, 11 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Python mode on Macintosh Alpha editor?

for the Alpha editor. I think it is included in the latest releases of
Alpha.

Owner                     http://www.corrada.com/mamey
Mamey                     Phone: (413) 587-9595

Wed, 12 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Python mode on Macintosh Alpha editor?

    AC> maintaining a mode for the Alpha editor. I think it is
    AC> included in the latest releases of Alpha.

add it to the python-mode page.

    http://www.python.org/emacs/python-mode/

-Barry

Thu, 13 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Python mode for Alpha editor

2. Problem with Python mode & Alpha editor (Mac)

3. Python mode for Alpha

4. Python Mode for Alpha ?

5. Editor using Python / Editor written in Python

6. Improved Python mode in free NEdit Editor 5.0.2 for X11

7. Request for Python editor modes

8. Editor on Macintosh?

9. Editors for Macintosh

10. Alpha Editor: How to change the current encoding?

11. Xemacs & font-lock-mode in python-mode

12. (X)Emacs, python-mode, mmm-mode, and Spyce