PYTHON BOOK: free partial draft available for review
Author Message
 PYTHON BOOK: free partial draft available for review

I'm in the process of writing a new python book, and my publishers
have graciously made a partial draft available for free download.
The hope is that (a) we will arouse some interest in the book, and
(b) more importantly, we will be able to obtain feedback from
people at various different levels of Python expertise, as to what
they would like to see in the final book. (There is an official
group of reviewers also, but in the Linux-style tradition, the more
the merrier. :-) )

To download the book, go to:

        http://www.*-*-*.com/

and download

        QuickPythonBook23-02-98.pdf

You will need a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader to read the document.
You can freely download this, for most platforms, from

        http://www.*-*-*.com/

Any comments are most appreciated. You may send them to me, at

In addition, there's an opportunity for you to have a more active
involvement in this book, and to support the PSA at the same time.
Please see my next posting if you're interested.

Thanks for all your help!

Ken
Kenneth McDonald
Genome Sequencing Center

Phone: 314-286-1831

Mon, 09 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Book Draft Available: Text Processing in Python

2. Draft web text re vectors, quadrays, python, spatial geometry, crystallography, peer review solicited

3. Flowchart Language Partial Evaluator from Jones Book Available

4. Flowchart Language Partial Evaluator from Jones Book Available

5. Book Review Available?

6. The Computer Book Review - FREE COPY!

7. Book review review

8. Review of Python Books

9. Python City: Tutorials and Book Reviews +

10. Book Review - Python Essential Reference

11. Python books review ?

12. Book Review - Programming Python