mailing list duplicates?
Author Message
 mailing list duplicates?

Is anyone else seeing a lot of duplicates on the list?

--
William K. Scherer
Sr. Member of Applications Staff

Sun, 08 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

> Is anyone else seeing a lot of duplicates on the list?

After that it almost stopped.

Oleg.            (All opinions are mine and not of my employer)
----

Sun, 08 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 mailing list duplicates?

Quote:

> Is anyone else seeing a lot of duplicates on the list?

Yes, since last night or so. Barry, the list maintainer (and list-software
maintainer ;) is already tracking down the problem.

Sun, 08 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
OK. This is getting serious now.  Barry, are you out there, what's the
scoop?  If this goes on much longer, I'm going to unsubscribe for week
before I check back in to see if it's been fixed.

If somebody *is* working on this problem, can we *please* have a
progress report of somekind?

Thanks.

    desparate-enough-to-use-a-timbot-sig-for-the-first-time-ly yrs,

    Bill Scherer

Quote:

> Yes, a lot.

>    Gaetan Corneau
>    Software Developer
>    Copernic.com
>    http://www.copernic.com

> "Golf is a game whose sole aim is to hit a very small
> ball into an even smaller hole, with weapons
> singularly ill designed for that purpose." -- Winston Churchill

Mon, 09 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE Take 2: python-win32 mailing list on mail.python.org

2. Spreading load for large mailing lists (mail...)

3. ANNOUNCE Take 2: python-win32 mailing list on mail.python.org

4. Duplicate e-mail removal/compaction

5. Duplicate Mail

6. identifying duplicate mailing addresses

7. DUPLICATE LIST ENTRIES WITH PAGE UP?

8. List box shows duplicate entries after update.

9. Duplicate in the list box

10. Duplicate and unwanted List

11. Duplicates when converting, where is list??

12. How find , list duplicate records in a database?